Customer Testimonials

Customer Testimonial 1 :

Our youngest testimony -
Mom is proud that her son's morning sinus was gone in no time. Young boy was so pleased that he really enjoyed his 'Green Juice' thats what he called. His mom shared with us and her son become the unofficial spokesperson for promoting chlorophyll now known as 'green juice' to his grandpa and the rest of the family members...
Thanks Izan for the sharing!!!

Customer Testimonial 2 :

Sharing by Hana's mum, Cherry ~
My eldest daughter who is 3 years old was diagnosed with the skin problem eczema. I was sad coz she is still young, she took doc medicine but it still like that. I did see my cousin Kak Lin from post information abt product for skin problem, i was skeptical at first but then i decided to ask her to know more abt the product and i am glad i made that decision because it change my little girl’s life.

After taking the Super Chlorophyll and the Green Tea Oil as recommended, in just 3 weeks, the eczema is totally gone. No more itchiness, no more scratching and redness. The product really helps me a lot.

Customer Testimonial 3 :

Chloropyhll not just for adults, its great for our children too.. Read on..

My little princess had always had a hard stools.. She will struggle whenever she needs to pass motion and sometimes she will bleed! Now, that I given her milk mix with super chlorophyll daily, and I find that her stools are much softer and also, now she seldom fall sick. Her running nose and phlegms which she always have had decrease tremendously! Alhamdulillah.

Babies & children can also consume super chlorophyll, its tasteless and best of all, to keep them stay healthy always!

Customer Testimonial 4 :

Sharing from SD Sook Fang :

Super wonderful Unicity products which give back my lovely son, Jay's health. Jay suffered from eczema flare up, nothing can help even after consulting doc, besides steroid cream which comes with bad side effects and should not use on young children. Thanks to Unicity Super chlorohyll , he dipped himself into super chlorohyll bath and took super chlorohyll drink, together with green tea oil and aboroginal cream for after bath moisturise, in just 3 days, he recovers! I can now see his beautiful skin again. Bravo!!

Customer Testimonial 5 :

Testimony from my business partner, Ms Julaidah aka Pretty Exquisite.

After 1 week of doctor's medication, his cough is still bad and phelgmy. I added Super Chlorophyll into his milk at every milk time... and results - NO MORE PHELGM. SLEEP SOUNDLY. NO MORE CONSISTENT COUGH!..

It's the season of coughing, everyone is having it... Do purchase your Super chlorophyll and ease those throats..

Check out the many more wonders chlorophyll can do and you'd be surprise and will make super chlorophyll a part of your daily life. Most importantly its so affordable yet can be used as a remedies for so many.

I had purchase mine since before Ramadhan and had been making it part of my family life (12 people in my household), from treating fever to making a face mask and I am still having half tub balance. Make Super Chlorophyll a part of your family life.

Customer Testimonial 6 :


Here's sharing from my Sister-in-Law, Norismah Ismail:

"Alhamdulillah Fhairah's rashes getting much more better after applying d Green T Oil & bathing wif Super Chlorophyll Powder!! Unicity products works wonder!! Tnx to SIL Azimah for d advice!! No doc's visit necessary!!"

Customer Testimonial 7 :

Any of you or know of anyone that has Cholesterol problem? Sinuses ? Respiratory problem?

Great sharing from Eirene Chong !!

Eirene: I have been diagnosed for High cholesterol for the past 10 years. My LDL was never lower than 5mmol/L until last month. My LDL dropped to 3.67mmol/L. I was so surprised because I am not on medication because a friend of mine who is a doctor advised me not to take medication if it's still around 5mmol/L cause of all the side effects on both my liver and kidney. I have just been taking Super Chlorophyll for 1 month and the results shows on my lipid profile! The initial reason for me to take Super Chlorophyll Powder was because it has in a way "cure" my sinuses problem! Thank you Unicity for the great product and now I am moving towards lower/optimum cholesterol level and great respiratory tract